This interactive workshop is designed to:
- Provide aviation security management personnel with the knowledge and skills necessary to develop effective aviation security quality control measures in the context of a national aviation quality control program 'civil aviation (PNCQSAC).
Assist in the development of documentation, the implementation methodology and the maintenance of appropriate internal quality assurance and monitoring procedures.
- Determine the appropriate methodology necessary to develop a national quality control program for civil aviation security and the processes for ensuring its maintenance, updates and revisions; and
- Develop and write a national quality control program for civil aviation security
Senior or middle management responsible for developing, approving and / or implementing quality control activities.
It is suggested that States currently in the process of drafting or updating their PNCQSAC consider naming the people who have dedicated themselves to this task for this workshop.
- Applicants should be senior or middle management responsible for the development, approval and / or implementation of quality control activities.
- Participants must also have prior knowledge and / or experience in aviation security oversight (AVSEC) functions.
- Define Quality Control as it applies to aviation security
- Review some of the most pertinent National Civil Aviation Security Quality Control Program (NQCP) standards listed in the Tenth edition of Annex 17
- Review general principles of quality control as they pertain to aviation security
- Review a NQCP Model outline
- Using the NQCP Model template, draft a NQCP Program incorporating an individual State’s structure and regulatory requirements
National Civil Aviation Security Quality Control Program Workshop