Live Animals Regulations Initial
Duration in Hours: 20
- Shipper’s Responsibilities
- Carrier’s responsibilities
- Reservations and Advance Arrangements
- Animal Behavior
- Listing, Description and Sizes of Species
- Container requirement
- Marking and Labeling
By the end of this course the trainees should be able to:
- Apply Live Animals Regulations.
- Accept & handle the Live Animals transported by air correctly.
- Use proper documentations for Live Animals
- Use proper Marking and Labeling for Live Animals