ICAO Government Safety Inspector Operations – Air Operator Certification (GSI OPS EN)
conducted by ICAO certified instructors .
conducted in English language .
After having successfully completed the GSI OPS, the trainees will be able to:
- Evaluate a Perspective Operators Pre-Assessment Statement Form;
- Evaluate perspective Operators Pre-assessment Statement forms for acceptability;
- Identify Pre-application Meeting Objectives;
- Conduct a cursory review of the packages and, from the review, evaluate the quality of one package and identify formal application meeting objectives for the other package;
- Evaluate narrative and reference statements; Conduct an in-depth evaluation of an excerpt from a mock Operations Manual;
- Evaluate a sample curriculum segment from a mock operator’s training program;
- Evaluate an excerpt of a mock operator’s Cabin Attendant Manual for acceptability;
- Evaluate a mock operator’s A300 Aircraft Operating Manual for acceptability;
- Evaluate a mock operator’s proposed Minimum Equipment List (MEL) and Configuration Design List (CDL);
- Verify submitted performance planning data for acceptability;
- Evaluate an excerpt of a mock operator’s Aircraft Loading and Handling Manual for acceptability and identify errors;
- Evaluate excerpts from the mock operator’s Exit Row Seating program;
- Evaluate the results of an inspector’s main base inspection for acceptability and determine inspector actions;
- Evaluate the inspector’s observations of a training program and facilities for acceptability and determine the correct inspector actions;
- Evaluate emergency evacuation demonstration scenarios to determine if they were satisfactory and provide reasons for your decision;
- Determine appropriate recommendations for scenarios involving inspector observations/reports of four demonstration flights and reasons for the recommendations; and
- Complete a mock operator’s certificate and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and identify items that must be included in the certification report.
Participants are required to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
Mastery test after accomplish each module.
ICAO TRAINAIR Certificate.
15 Days / 120 Hours
Price [USD] :
31 / 10 / 2022
This Course is Member of
ICAO Training Packages