Professional Diploma for Cabin Crew
Come and join our course, and our success. Your Cabin Crew career begins here.
Make your dream come true. We can provide your first step towards the Cabin Crew career.
Course Duration: 15 Days (75 Hours)
Course Fees: LE 4850
Practical training will be performed on our Simulators.
- High School Education (or Higher)
- Good knowledge of English Language
- Height between 158 cm -190 cm
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Eyesight: prescription between -5 and +5.
- Ability to swim
- Introduction to the aviation industry
- Introduction to aircraft & aviation industry
- Introduction to the cabin crew profession
- Safety & emergency procedures
- Medical training & medical emergencies
- Introduction to aviation security
- Dangerous goods
- Cabin crew healthy living style
- Communication & body language
- Customer service
- Crew member co-ordination
- Introduction to airline catering and food service
- Types of service
- Landing to job
Spaces are limited - Booking is based on First In First Served.
For booking, contact our Sales Department