Marketing Strategies and Brand Approaches
In this course, you'll develop an understanding of the importance of creating powerful Brands. You'll learn how to conduct the Branding process, market a Brand to be selected and preferred by consumers and satisfy social and psychological needs of customers.
Duration 5 Days (25 Hrs.)
Price LE 1500
Knowledge and Understanding:
- Demonstrates clear understanding of the Brand concept and the Marketing strategies.
- Review critically Brand management and Marketing theory.
- Formulate, evaluate and justify Brand Marketing & development decisions.
- Critically evaluate the role of the marketing mix in supporting successful Brands.
- Demonstrate creativity and inventiveness.
Students, Graduates, Employees, and Managers
- Min. 18 Years Old
- Min. High School Graduate
- Good Command of English Language
All Marketing Courses
- Module 1: Introduction
- Marketing Strategy and Branding Strategy
- Definition and Importance of Brand
- Key Words in Brand Management
- Brand Strategy
- Case Studies
- Module 2: The Seven Brand Approaches
- Economic Approach
- Identity approach
- Consumer-based Approach
- Personality Approach
- Relational Approach
- Community Approach
- Cultural Approach
- Module 3: Effective Brand Marketing Strategies
- Brand Building Strategies
- Steps to Build a Powerful Brand
- Practical Case Studies