Corporate Communication (IMC)
Achieve the necessary knowledge of Corporate Communication responsibilities and actions in small and multi-business corporates, using academic and virtual case studies.
- Knowledge and understanding:
- Knowledge of different Corporate Communication definitions
- Understand the impact of corporate communication on the strategy and structure of the corporate
- Identify characteristics of external and internal communication
- Understand the effective usage of tools of external and internal communication
- Intellectual skills:
- Understand and develop communication skills
- Identify the corporate communication strategy and objectives
- Differentiate between internal and external methods of communication
- Understand corporate communication responsibilities and tasks
- Professional and practical skills:
- Structure own corporate
- Position the corporate communication dept. with responsibilities attached
- Conduct various types of events procedures
- General and transferable skills:
- Perform presentations professionally
- Situational corporate communication cases studies.
- Adapt Communicator character and act as a role model.
- Build a culture of results and responsibility
Corporate Leaders and Seniors
25 hrs (5 hrs / Day)
All Marketing Courses
- Corporate Communication Def.
- Establishing Corporate Brand according to Corporate strategy.
- Internal Communication Definition, Activities &Tools.
- Internal Communication Case studies.
- Practical Internal Communication Meetings.
- Personal Communication Skills.
- Corporate Communication Administrative Structure.
- External Communication Definition Activities &Tools.
- External Communication means eg. Press Conference.
- Event Types Definitions& Case studies.
- Event Launching practice.
- Speech conducting.