Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
In this course you'll develop an understanding of Corporate Social Responsibilities, as an organizational policy and an ethic strategy. You'll compare the different views of the social responsibilities and their relation to government laws. You'll evaluate CSR models developed in different organizations across the world.
Duration 3 Days (25 Hrs.)
Course Price: LE 660
By the end of this Course participants will be able to :
- Express basic understanding the fundamentals of corporate social responsibility (CSR).
- Engage in debates on whether CSR can replace certain government policies and whether or not CSR would satisfy the socio-economic needs of a society.
- Study different successful CSR models implemented in different countries.
- Evaluate the key principles of sustainability and CSR and appraise their major frameworks.
- Understand the evolution of the role of the CSR in the economy.
- Understand the key theories of ethics and the moral reasoning.
- Appraise the interaction between corporate reporting to stakeholders and the boundaries of socially acceptable behavior by enterprises.
- Evaluate the development of corporate governance theory and practice.
Subject Specific Cognitive Skills
- Differentiate between CSR and the NGO’s Business.
- Acknowledge of a corporate environment according to ethical standards.
Students, Graduates, Employees and Managers
- Min 18 Years Old
- Min. High School Graduate
- Good Command of English Language
- Module 1: Intro
- CSR Brief History
- CSR Academic and Executive Concepts
- CSR Management
- Module 2: CSR Case Studies and Examples
- LG’s Electronics CSR Management system
- CSR in Int’l Civil Aviation Industry
- Virgin CSR Case Study
- Civil Aviation Ministry CSR Cases
- EGYPTAIR CSR Cases
- Module 3: CSR Practice
- Practical : Ways to Practice CSR
- Model Example :CIB CSR
All Marketing Courses