Privacy on EGYPTAIR - An Overview :
EGYPTAIR, is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of consumers of its interactive products and services. Throughout cyberspace, we want to contribute to providing a safe and secure environment for consumers.
Information About All EGYPTAIR Visitors :
Information About You :
When you access EGYPTAIR you may obtain access to features of the EGYPTAIR online service that contain personal information, such as e-mail. Additionally, we may specifically ask for information about you when you sign up to use a service, We will need certain information -- such as username or password, in order to provide that service or product to you. We may also use that information to let you know of additional products and services of EGYPTAIR which you might be interested. We may ask you for information about your interests so that both you and we can take advantage of the interactivity of the online medium, but you may always choose to respond or not.. We also use cookie technology in order to improve your experience, including to remember your preferences or customized settings when you use EGYPTAIR and its related services, and to authenticate your access to your personal information.
In consideration of those services, you agree to :
(1) provide current, accurate, complete, and true information about you as requested, and
(2) to maintain and update such information to keep it current, accurate, complete, and true. " If any information provided by you is inaccurate, EGYPTAIR reserves the right to terminate your membership and rights to use the Service ".
It is EGYPTAIR's policy to respect the privacy of its users. Therefore, EGYPTAIR will not monitor, edit, or disclose the contents of a user's private communications unless required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on EGYPTAIR E-mail; (2) protect and defend the rights or property of EGYPTAIR; or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of its users or the public.
We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to EGYPTAIR or information that you may give us on EGYPTAIR, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside companies. EGYPTAIR maintains a policy of maintaining the privacy of its Users. EGYPTAIR will not intentionally monitor, edit, or disclose any private e-mail message or address information unless required
(1) by law, regulation, or court order,
(2) to defend and protect the rights or property of EGYPTAIR, or
(3) to act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of its Users or the public.
And, as we mention above, we may share with our Web site partners aggregated statistical "ratings" information about the use of EGYPTAIR.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under User's password and account. you agree to immediately notify the Service of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
EGYPTAIR Terms of Usage :
1. As a condition of your use of EGYPTAIR, you warrant to EGYPTAIR that you will not use EGYPTAIR for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You agree to abide by all applicable local laws and regulations. You are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account or password, including the content of these transmissions through EGYPTAIR. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software or services obtained from or through EGYPTAIR.
2. You agree not to do any of the following while being connected to EGYPTAIR:
• Send unsolicited e-mail or instant messages through third-party mail servers or software to relay your message or hide the origination of your message or any other message to others.
• Use your e-mail accounts in the text of unsolicited e-mail messages or Web sites as an address to which subscribers, members or other Internet users can respond.
• Mass-post, cross-post, or post off-topic messages to any newsgroup or bulletin board service.
• Defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
• Publish, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful material or information.
• Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message.
• Use, download, or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity that is not an EGYPTAIR member, or any other user or usage information or any portion of any of them.
• Transmit or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs.
• Transmit or upload any material that contains software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity or any other applicable law unless you own or control the rights thereto and have the legal right to do so or have received all necessary consents.
• Interfere with or disrupt networks connected to EGYPTAIR or violate the regulations, policies, or procedures of such networks.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to EGYPTAIR, other EGYPTAIR accounts, or computer systems or networks connected to EGYPTAIR, through password mining, hacking or by any other means.
• Violate any applicable laws or regulations including, without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from the United States.
• Interfere with another member’s use and enjoyment of EGYPTAIR or another individual’s or entity’s use and enjoyment of similar services.
• View, intercept, or attempt to intercept e-mail or other private communications not intended for you.
• Violate any posted guidelines or codes relating to the use of EGYPTAIR. Without limiting any of EGYPTAIR’s rights to terminate your EGYPTAIR subscription as described elsewhere in this Agreement, EGYPTAIR may, without notice, terminate your EGYPTAIR subscription including all Associated Accounts for violation of any of the foregoing rules by any party utilizing you subscriber account or any Associated Account.
3. EGYPTAIR has no obligation to monitor anyone’s use of EGYPTAIR or retain the content of any user session. However, EGYPTAIR reserves the right at all times and without notice to delete any content and to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any content or other information in EGYPTAIR’s possession, however obtained, about or related to you, your use of EGYPTAIR or otherwise as EGYPTAIR deems necessary or useful to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
4. When using EGYPTAIR you are subject to all the rules specified by the services and Web sites you visit. This includes other EGYPTAIR-branded services and Web sites as well as services and Web sites operated by third parties. If another party reports that you have violated their rules, you agree that EGYPTAIR may take appropriate action just as if you had violated this Agreement.
5. You must promptly notify EGYPTAIR if you become aware of a potential breach of security, such as the unauthorized disclosure or use of your EGYPTAIR user name or password.